Dr. Arthur has dual Master Degrees of Science and a Doctor of Psychology. He has served as the primary therapist at a variety of different treatment centers and has been appointed as an Associate Professor of Psychology. Currently, he oversees the trauma and neuropsychological testing pathways at a residential treatment center. He is licensed at the doctoral level and has completed training programs accredited by the American Psychological Association. Moreover, Dr. Chen has lectured and provided Continuing Education Units (CEU) to other licensed mental health professionals both within the state of Florida and nationally.
When selecting a psychologist for yourself or a loved one, it is important to consider both their experience and expertise along with the cost of sessions.
- $295 – per 55 min session depending on frequency and date/time of sessions.
- Dr. Arthur Chen, PsyD, CCPT-II also is a supervisor for various therapist trainees, in their last stages before becoming a licensed therapist. He has the distant honor of supervising Christelle Kankalian, M.S. who gradated near the top of her class at Lynn University, Summa Cum Laude
- Christelle Kankalian, M.S rates for a 55 min tele-health session is between $150 to $195 per hour.
- View Christelle Kankalian, M.S Bio
Dr. Arthur is also a provider for Lyra EAP (Employee Assistance Program) at no cost to employees of certain companies. Check with Dr. Arthur or your HR Dept if your employer participates in Lyra EAP.
Dr. Arthur is not an in-network provider for any insurance. He does, however, provide superbills for you to submit to your insurance for reimbursement. This is a great option for those with PPO healthcare plans. He is considered an out-of-network provider.
He recommends asking some questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible?
- If so, what is it, and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
Dr. Arthur accepts cash, check, and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 48 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact Dr. Arthur for any additional questions you may have. Keep in mind, you may text, call, or email Dr. Arthur with any questions.