Dr. Arthur has dual Master Degrees of Science and a Doctor of Psychology. He has served as the primary therapist at a variety of different treatment centers and has been appointed as an Associate Professor of Psychology. He is licensed at the doctoral level and has completed an internship program accredited by the American Psychological Association. When selecting a psychologist for yourself or a loved one, it is important to consider their experience and expertise with the cost of sessions.
- $175 – $195 per 55 min session for an in-office session.
- $250 per 55 min session for an out of office (i.e. in-home, at a workplace or school, etc…) session
Dr. Arthur is not an in-network provider for any insurance. He does, however, provide superbills for you to submit to your insurance for reimbursement. This is a great option for those with PPO healthcare plans. He is considered an out-of-network provider.
He recommends asking some questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible?
- If so, what is it, and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
Dr. Arthur accepts cash, check, and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 48 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact Dr. Arthur for any additional questions you may have. Keep in mind, you may text, call, or email Dr. Arthur with any questions.